Everyone Needs Folic Acid is a colorful, no-cost nutrition education program highlighting the importance of folic acid during the life cycle.
- Available in still frame, PowerPoint, video and animated formats.
- Still frame/video program –3 minutes in length.
- Designed for individuals with basic reading skills and limited resources.
- Tested with/Evaluated by target audience for usefulness, comprehension and interest.
- Includes support materials.
- Available in Spanish.
Use in women’s health offices, health centers, WIC sites, daycare and pre-school, parent education sites, health displays/fairs, and SNAP-Ed sites or assistance offices and food pantries.
Readability—7th to 10th grades; Comprehension—9th grade.