Eggs Can Make it Happen is a colorful, no-cost nutrition education program designed to encourage women of child-bearing age to eat eggs and other foods that contain whole eggs to improve health.
- Available in still, PowerPoint, video and animated formats.
- Still frame/video program—3 minutes in length.
- Designed for individuals with basic reading skills and limited resources.
- Tested with/Evaluated by target audience for usefulness, comprehension and interest.
- Uses Health Beliefs Model of Behavior Change.
Use in health centers, schools, WIC sites, health displays/fairs, SNAP-Ed sites or assistance offices, and food pantries.
Readability – 4th grade; Comprehension – 8th grade.