Active Kids: What’s Your Role is a colorful, no-cost nutrition education program developed in alignment with the principles of Satter Division of Responsibility for Physical Activity. Geared for parents and caregivers of school-aged children, it discusses the roles of parents/caregivers and youth in activity and the benefits of being physically active.
- Available in still, PowerPoint, and video formats.
- Frame/video program–3 minutes in length.
- Designed for individuals with basic reading skills and limited resources; works with general audience, too.
- Tested with target audience for usefulness, comprehension and interest.
- Congruent with Satter Division of Responsibility in Physical Activity.
Use in health centers, schools, WIC sites, health displays/fairs, SNAP-Ed sites, assistance offices, and food pantries.