- Design new baccalaureate and advanced degree programs in health and nutrition to align with the shifting needs of a complex planet.
- Continue to grow and refine the Nutrition Management and Exercise Science programs.
- Coordinate and implement our vision through the Nutrition Education Engineering & Designs (NEEDs) Center
- Partner with stakeholders in industry, business, and government services to be a sound source of health and nutrition education
- Collaborate with researchers and practitioners engaged in clinical research with educational aspects.
- Engage in policy development to support efforts in health and nutrition education.